Dr. Katherine M Economos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine M Economos?

BUTCHER

This doctor was supposed to perform a hysterectomy on my mom and basically butchered her. She ended up with an infection, an ileostomy, and pneumonia which resulted in her spending over a month in the hospital. If that was not all, after only 2 cycles of chemo therapy and no scan or blood tests decided that there was nothing more that she could do to help her and signed her up for hospice care and sent her home to die. She told me that she gave her 3 months tops and when I spoke to her 4 months later she had the nerve to tell me that my mother out-lived her expectations.

22 years and counting

Dr. Economos has been my guardian angel since 1995 - I was diagnosed with a rare cancer that was not treatable - well I am still alive - she made this possible - my family got to know her because of her manner and patience - I love her and I can go to her with any problem and I keep up will my appointments - God Bless Her

love her! Shes very thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner

She's amazing nothing more to say. Sass and class

Wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Economos immediately puts you at ease. She is professional and thorough- and not an alarmist. The staff is courteous and friendly.

she saved my life

best doctor

she is the best

Very Caring Physician

Dr. Economos is by far one of the most caring physicians I have ever encountered. Although she is a busy doctor, as most are, she takes her time with each patient and doesn't rush through an exam. She explains your diagnosis Thoroughly so that you have a clear understanding of what you're dealing with and what to expect. She answers whatever questions or concerns you have. She's not one of those doctors who think that they are better than you just because they have a M.D. title after their name. She's a very humble person and I wish more physician can be like her.

Dr. E is an outstanding physician- highly knowledgable and skilled, thorough, honest, caring, compassionate...everything that one could want in a doctor.

Excellent Doctor Who Cares About her Patients

I cannot say enough she is excellent at what she does. I had uterine Cancer and was the only doctor who took the time to explain everything to me herself and answer any questions. I had an emergency situation and her response time was under 15 minutes. I recommend her without reservation!

My experience with my doctor was excellenet. She made me feel comfortable She was my second opion doctor but I felt so comfortable with her and her explanation of my condition that I felt no fear. She was professional,explained all details of wha had to be done. she contacted my daughter after my surgery to let her know that every thing was alright. This was a plus since we all so nervous.I give her an E for excellent in her dealing aith me as a patient

excellent doctor

You can not find a better physician

Dr. Katherine M Economos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.