More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Katherine Erlich
Dr. Katherine Erlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bingham Farms, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Erlich is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Children's Hospital of Michigan and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Erlich has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Katherine Erlich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Erlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Children's Hospital of Michigan
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Harper University Hospital
Royal Oak (13 Years
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions31500 Telegraph Rd, Bingham Farms, MI
Dr. Katherine Erlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bingham Farms, MI.