- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman MD
Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Elburn, IL, with other offices in Geneva, IL and Elburn, IL. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman has 3 locations
Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Katherine G Fackler-Chapman
Dr. Fackler-Chapman graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Fackler-Chapman works in Elburn, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Fackler-Chapman is affiliated with Delnor Hospital.