Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Katherine A Flores
Dr. Katherine A Flores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Flores is affiliated with Valley Childrens Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Flores has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine A Flores has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Katherine A Flores has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Katherine A Flores has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
After my family member had been sexually assaulted, I begged for an anti anxiety for twelve days Ronnie, of the office staff mocked and harassed me over the phone for wanting her to refer to me as a doctor, because I am one. Dr. Flores was contacted at the Doctor's Academy and refused to return my call. That evening, she refused to return my call for hours. She admitted that she told her staff she would call me back when she felt like it. Later that evening, Dr. Padilla called me back, unaware that I had called several times over several days I asked for an apology from both providers. Nothing. These women should not be in training, teaching, or practicing positions. They are shameful.
I have been a patient of Dr. Flores since 1983, she is one awsome Doctor. I have changed my insurance several times just to make sure that i and my family would be able to keep her as our doctor, she is pleasant, she listens and has always been very good regarding her diagnosis. I love the fact she spends time with you for your visits. All in all i couldnt ask for a better Doctor. As far as the front office that should not have any reflection on her, that would reflect the office manager, i feel the girls up front need to understand that every one there is replaceable. They have gotton too comfortable in there positions. But other than that Dr.Flores is a one of a kind :)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Flores is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Community Medical Center
Dr. Katherine A Flores accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Providers, 4005 N Fresno St Ste 104, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine A Flores, MD - Family Medicine in Fresno, CA, in this video.
Dr. Katherine A Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.