- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine G Kratz MD
Dr. Katherine G Kratz, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pasadena, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD( and 2 other locations). They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Katherine G Kratz has 4 locations
Dr. Katherine G Kratz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Katherine G Kratz has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Katherine G Kratz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Katherine G Kratz
Dr. Kratz graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 2004. Dr. Kratz works in Pasadena, MD and 3 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kratz is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Saint Agnes Hospital, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and The Johns Hopkins Hospital.