Have you seen Dr. Katherine L Gregory?

Adequate Care

I currently continue to see Dr. Gregory only because it takes time to find a good doctor. While courteous and generally prompt, I have experienced on more than one occasion the undeniable feeling that this practice is stretched to the limit. It's difficult to get questions answered when you are clearly being rushed. And on one occasion she simply ignored a question altogether. When I repeated it she told me she couldn't find the issue I was talking about, when every woman I knew over forty explained to me what it was. She even denied a request from CPMC to run a full mammogram because they ran it 3 weeks early when running tests due to an abnormality. I simply feel there is better care out there, much better.

Great Care

I've been a patient of Dr. Gregory for about 8 years. She is an excellent Dr. with great communication skills. She cares about her patients and provides care accordingly.

Dr. Katherine L Gregory is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.