Dr. Katherine J Hanaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine J Hanaway?

Wonderful Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Hanaway by my PCP for recurrent UTI. I found her to be very kind and knowledgeable. She guided through some testing and put my mind at ease. She has a great bedside manner. I am still under her care and I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Highly recommend

She is very conscientious and professional. She really cares. She called me at home to discuss my case. She thinks about all care options thoroughly. I highly recommend.

Unkind after a surgical procedure. Dismissed my complaints that have been verified by the FDA. Refused to see me again after surgical follow=ups. Doesn't return phone calls.