Dr. Katherine Heidenreich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Heidenreich?

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I lost my balance function in my ear and Doctor Heidenreich was on top of the diagnosis and sent me for physical therapy which has helped so much! When I call her office, she actually returns my call rather than have her nurse or assistant do it. She is the only doctor I have seen who takes the time to speak to the patient even by phone when I have a question.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

I have positional vertigo and this flares from time to time. Dr. Heidenreich is always willing to squeeze me into her schedule to do the Epley manever. She is fantastic and know so much about positional vertigo.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

I was misdiagnosed as having Meniere's disease by two doctors. Dr. Heidenreich correctly diagnosed me with superior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome. I am so grateful to her! I thought she was kind, thorough, and caring.

Not very caring

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I would say she was rather rude. She only cares about test results, and even if I have symptoms, if it does not show on tests, she thinks it's all in my head.

Posted on October 15th, 2012