Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine A Hensleigh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Hensleigh has been my PCP for 15+ years. She has always taken time to listen to my medical concerns and to diagnose and explain her diagnosis to me. I admait there was a time when getting in to see her usually involved an wait at her office, but since she has moved to her new location this is no longer the case. She now sees patients in a timely manner, as she now has the staff and equipment needed to allow her to do so. I highly reccomend her.
Dr. Hensleigh has been a my physician for a number of years. She has recently changed from Rush Health Systems to Anderson. This change has done her office a world of good. They have a new office which is state of the art and a larger staff than she used to. Although Dr. Hensleigh used to have a reputation for long wait times (I still waited to see her) that has changed. The last time I went to see her I waited about 15 minutes before I got to see her. She was very caring and sympathetic to my sickness. I would recommend her to anyone!
39 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Northeast Regional Medical Center
Dr. Katherine A Hensleigh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnderson Family Medical Center, 1404 E Pushmataha St, Butler, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine A Hensleigh in this video.
Dr. Katherine A Hensleigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, AL.