Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine J Atkinson MD
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson has 3 locations
17 Research Dr
Amherst, MA 01002
29 Cottage St
Amherst, MA 01002
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine J Atkinson - Posted on September 20th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine J Atkinson - Posted on September 6th, 2019
The best in the Valley!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine J Atkinson - Posted on September 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine J Atkinson - Posted on June 4th, 2019
She is a terrible doctor. Extremely full of herself, unprofessional and arrogant. She shared details of my case with other doctors without any prior authorization to do so, a CLEAR violation of Federal HIPAA laws. And then she dismissed me from her practice for challenging her on this. She is worse than having no doctor at all. She ought to lose her license to practice.
Find another doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine J Atkinson - Posted on May 12th, 2019
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
23 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katherine J Atkinson's office for more information.
29D Cottage St Amherst, MA : (413) 549-8400
17 Research Dr Amherst, MA 01002
29 Cottage St Amherst, MA 01002
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Amherst, MA.