Dr. Katherine Jawor Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Jawor?

She is a bigoted homophobe.

Posted on June 7th, 2017

I made a complaint about her treating me badly when she found out that I was in a committed relationship with another man. At the next appointment she started off the visit, threatening to drop me as a patient. She claimed that if she wrote negative things about me I would have trouble getting a new psychiatrist. I need consistent medication for my bipolar disorder so I just went to a different office.

Posted on May 26th, 2014

Dangerous, unless you just want to be put on multiple drugs and end up a zombie don't go to this "Dr". She will overdose you than have your driverse license revoked. She has always been nothing but a drug pusher. Her father also a doctor was put in jail for being a bad docyor and cheating insurance companies, she is just as bad. She must get a kick back from the drug companies beause she loves prescribing them. So if you want drugs but no help, then she is for you!!

Totally awesome

Posted on January 13th, 2014

There are times at which it is hard to get an appointment, however this is due to the fact that she is a great doctor. She listens to me and does not accept excuses. Yes she is hard, but in a good way. Very helpful when making the hard decisions, especially when they involve drastic measures. I would recommend her for anyone who wants results and humanity.

Worst doctor i've ever seen!

Posted on May 12th, 2013

She is the worst doctor I have ever seen! Better hope the medications she prescribes you work and don't cause you any undesirable side effects, Why?, she works at so many different locations you'll be lucky if they can squeeze you into her congested appointment book every 2 1/2 months! I advise anyone that is serious about getting help for there condition to look somewhere else, as she only cares about putting you on medications (that don't work or make your feel like your half alseep the whole day) and billing your insurance company so she can get paid. I unfortunately was court ordered into A.C.T (A Muskegon Community Mental Health Program) that she is the psychiatrist for, so now I am forced to see her. I cannot wait until my order is done so I can go back to seeing MY psychiatrist!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. She was condescending, and wouldn't listen ... She was almost heartless when I told her I dont' have the money for the meds she prescribed. She refused to fill some meds and fill some I didn't need. She told me my PCP would have to take care of the med. I did complain about her character and that of her nurse who was just as bad if not worse. She called me a liar!! LOVELY!

the best of the bestr

Posted on May 24th, 2011

when i met katherine, i was told i was bi-polar,i was abusing drugs. she got me stable by trying different kinds of meds, up and down i went and here i am stable. sometimes i get manic depressed and try sucide but she is always there, when she knows im on a mission and then brings me back where i need to be. i have been with her for a long time. yes i am a patient, but i only trust in her and only her. i find it so easy to talk to her, i couldnt trust any one else. she knows me inside out, and she knows my weakness. i will always be greatfull to have her in my life!

Great help for me.

Posted on March 8th, 2009

Kind, concerned,took her time and made sure I understood. Did not talk down to me.

Posted on July 21st, 2016