4.8

Have you seen Dr. Katherine K Sutherland?

Fantastic doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Sutherland for the last 15+ years. I always feel like she is happy to take the time to explain every issue to me and to answer my questions. Always cheerful, and knows what's important to me. Above all, I feel that her medical expertise and skills are impeccable. She thoroughly explains the results of any test and describes why a particular action is or is not needed.

Dr. Sutherland is a phenomenal doctor.

My bar is very high when it comes to doctors and I've been taken care of by quite a few gynecologists over the years because of some complications. I have never met someone of Dr. Sutherland's caliber and competency.I just had my first child with Dr. Sutherland via c-section. It is a testament to her that 5 days later I want to write this recommendation for her. (Btw, I've never written a recommendation on yelp or elsewhere for anyone or any establishment)She is extremely knowledgeable, very caring and able to take into consideration the reality of patient's situations to help them make the right trade-offs and decisions. I had a somewhat rough pregnancy and at every juncture Dr. Sutherland helped me make the right trade-offs FOR ME and keep my baby safe at the same time.It is the rare combination of IQ and EQ and understanding of real human situations that makes Dr. Sutherland a rare find in the OBGYN community.

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Katherine K Sutherland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Altos, CA.