Dr. Katherine N Kamholz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Katherine N Kamholz?

Horrible Experience

Horrible office. Can never get an appointment with Dr. Kamholz as she is always booked. Have seen the P.A. several times and am NOT impressed. They do not want to work with my other health care providers, they think they can handle everything. Then in the next breath tell you they are not a specialist in whatever you need. Lets make up our minds. Most staff is rude and snarky. Have to come in for a visit for everything and are very stingy on medicines. I don't want to have to see someone every three months just give me enough refills. But some offices are all about the money. Would NOT recommend this provider.

Disappointed

The staff is completely unhelpful and act as if they're doing you a favor by even answering the phone. Kamholz is condescending and seems to think all health issues are caused by being overweight. Her "preventative" care is pretty much telling you to lose weight. She does not remember you from one appointment to the next and spends the entire time reading her laptop to figure out what is going on with you. She does not follow up over the phone but requires you to come in (time and money out of your pocket) for even minor things such as lab results. I have other doctors who are much more supportive and I will not be going back here.

I like that Dr. Kamholz remembers my health history but also, thoroughly takes notes to refer. She gently prods me to consider treatment options, and even when we disagreed (on statins) and on my getting bariatric surgery (she was skeptical) She and I have a working relationship that has seen me through the surgery (yes I had it and love the results), the statins (I take them with reservation) and I count on her to guide my health and that of my husband. Been seeing her 10 years now and would never switch!! Her staff are great too!!

Dr Kamholz takes time to listen.

My visit with Dr. Kamholz

Couldn't have been better. She is caring, she is kind, she looks you in the eye, and she explains the problems wellShe knows what she is doing; her medical expertise is excellent. I made a very wise decision going to Dr. Kamholz.

She's the best

I'm very finicky about doctors (shouldn't everyone be) and Dr. Kamholz exceeds all of my expectations and then some. She's thorough, progressive, and the staff is wonderful. I'm not treated like a number - I'm treated like an important member of the practice, with feeling, compassion, and respect things I didn't find with other practices. She doesn't preach medicine... she gently encourages good health.

Very organized and efficient!