Dr. Katherine Kobza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Kobza?

Total waste of my time and $

Posted on September 10th, 2017

It appears she doesn't mind an office visit and ordering tests but as for follow up she doesn't. To this day I have no idea what my test indicated. I have called her office twice. I paid my bill but sure wonder why.

She did not follow up with me at all. Ordered tests and I never heard back.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I called and left numerous messages but never got a response. She saw me initially and ordered an MRI and an EEG, both which I had, and I never heard back, even after numerous messages. Why did I not hear back? Then I tried to switch to a different doctor in the group and I wasn't allowed, had to have permission from her, when she didn't even follow up? This wasn't just days, but this went on for weeks/months. Pitiful. She could've called or had someone call to at least say "I'm sorry, I don't know what to do with your case." Could've gotten better service from my dog's veterinarian.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Misdiagnosis. Over 6 stays in hospital and unneeded treatments.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Never followed up to explain test results just emailed. Symptoms got worse and changed and asked for appointment. Waited two weeks and never got in to see her. Still don't know what is wrong after several MRI's etc, I've been to doctors all over the country and she is by far the worst.

Excellent Bedside Manner

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Kobza is a down to earth doctor that really listens to you.

Caring

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

I have a seizure condition. Dr. Kobza has always tried to find ways to help. I trust her 100% and could not ask for anyone better. She has a great personality and makes you feel like you are important. Highly recommended.

Jerome P. Greene

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Kobza is an outstanding doctor Not only was she excellent in identifying my medical condition after a fall which resulted in cerebral hematologic bleeding, she also identified a prescription drug which caused the seizure and convinced my psychiatrist to take me off that medication.

Disappointed

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

We were very disappointed in how our child was treated by Dr. Kobza and staff. Because he had a difficult time explaining his pain he was treated like liar. The office staff was awful too. We could never get a direct line to the doctor's office. Just a series of calls that lead to an assistant who was so short and uncaring that I would hang up feeling so helpless for my child. Thank god for Riley Childrens Hospital and their wonderful staff because if we had stayed with Dr. Kobza we would still be doing trail and error with meds and crossing our fingers for some relief. Our child is finally feeling like a kid again and is on the road to recovery. With NO thanks to this doctor or her staff.

Posted on October 19th, 2017