Dr. Katherine L Komendowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine L Komendowski?

Can not get any better!

Really have just good things to say about Dr. K. She handles my daughters weight problems with sensitivity and understanding. She has been very helpful in managing the entire adolesonce drama. Which with girl's can be quite a challenge. She is very focused on the patient and understands with this age that the child is just as involved as the parent with their health. When we had to get in quick we were always able to work something out. Absolutely love this Doctor! And the support staff is right there with you. Never feel like a number always a smiling face and helpful information. They go out of their way to help you. This office cannot get any better.

2 time Mom

Dr. Komendowski is a fantastic pediatrician. She has always diagnosed every single illness my children have had. She does her research to double check her diagnosis. Always on the mark of excellence. There is no "in-and-out" appointment with her.

Wonderful!

I'm a former patient of Dr. Komendowski, and plan on taking my child to her after I give birth. I had seen her since I was about 3, and always loved seeing her. She was always available for me, listened to every complaint, ran thorough tests and gave me the results a few times. Even with conditions that had me seeing specialists, she was still interested in my well being, and suggested some of the best doctors. Later, when I was without insurance, she and her staff were very helpful in finding information for me to get on insurance and find good clinics. She herself would call me to check up on me after a struggle with untreated bipolar disorder.

Very dissapointed

I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. The staff was very rude and unpleasant. They never even greeted me upon entering the office, not even on the first visit. After a 30-45 min wait Dr.Komendowski was rude, condescending, and I did feel she was listening to what I was saying and how I felt. I have many other complaints as well, but I would expect common human decency from everyone.