Dr. Katherine M Kozitza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine M Kozitza?

The best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Kozitza is wonderful. I have been seeing her for several years now and when I first went to her, I was really broken. I could barely function. She would not give up until she found the right mixture of meds so that I could lead a productive and happy life. She always takes the time to listen to me and genuinely cares about me and my life. I will never need to seek out another doctor thanks to Dr. Kozitza! She is your answer.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Kozitza is very practical, listens to any issues, and considers all variables in a situation. She offers practical and realistic solutions to problems and manages medication very well. I have been a patient of Dr. Kozitza's for 4 years and would not consider seeing anyone else. I have experienced several setbacks thru the years and Dr. Kozitza has always been there for me to help treat my depression and anxiety with her constant expertise. I have been very pleased with her professionalism and timeliness over the years.

Clerk Stenographer

It is with great pleasure that I recommend Dr. Kozitza as a psychiatrist. She is a wonderful doctor! She helped me through some of the worst times in my life with her advice and support. I made an emergency call to Dr. Kozitza when my son was in crisis at my home. Police were involved and I was in a panic as my son was very psychotic and agitated. Dr. Kozitza's calm words and willingness to stay on the phone with me during this very trying time meant so much to me. She even called me back later in the day to be sure I was ok. I've seen three doctors before being lucky enough to find Dr. Kozitza and I have to say: She is the BEST!!! With her help, I feel better mentally than I have in decades. I would recommend her to friends and family without hesitation. Dr. Kozitza makes me, as her patient, feel that she knows me and my issues and has provided me with the advice, counsel and strength to become strong and healthy again!

Pharmacist

As a healthcare professional myself, I know the importance of finding the right doctor - Dr. Katherine Kozitza truly is an exceptional and gifted doctor. Dr. Kozitza has a wealth of knowledge and the clinical ability to treat in her field of psychiatry, she does so in a very professional manner. I would say that Dr. Kozitza has had a most profound impact on my healthcare.

She made me feel worse about myself than I had already felt. She is not caring, considerate, or nice. I felt that she was extremely rude and very confrontational. No wonder why she's always accepting new patients... so many must leave due to her horrible attitude. No idea how she has got so far in such a profession as this. I'm happy I stopped seeing her, it definitely saved me money and my health.