Dr. Katherine Austin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Austin?

The best doctor we've had!

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Katherine Austin is an excellent doctor! The best!

Deceptive doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I just read her reviews, here, and also found Dr. Austin to be very deceptive. She did not follow through with the plan of care which she proposed. I was also told, by her, that she had a lot of experience in the particular area for which I saw her. I followed her treatment plan, and when she had failed to improve my condition, and actually created more problems, she became like a different person. Her usual smiles and confident words at many appointments, were suddenly replaced by her claim that she was just an internist, and I should have been seeing a specialist instead. So why did she say she was capable, had lots of experience in the area, and had many other patients she was treating for the same problem? She took a year of my life, and I allowed it because she continued to say she knew what she was doing, and she smiled and kept misleading me. When I politely asked her why did she take me as her patient, and then why after a horrible year suffering was she just getting around to telling me that she's not a specialist in the area? If a specialist had been required, why didn't she tell me before accepting me and assuring me and my family that she was so well experienced, (etc). She blurted, "I'm not going to discuss it!" She seemed extremely rash, claimed she had "too many patients" and that I didn't need to make further appointments with her, and to find a specialist on my own as she claimed she did not have any time to make a referral. Then she left the clinic and her letter stated her patients would need to set up future appointments with one of her colleagues, if want to remain with that clinic. It all was very upsetting. I feel violated, and robbed of life by her. Mercy on her other, and future, patients, fooled by her.

Highly dissatisfied!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

She lies. She said she is "well experienced" with the conditions of our girl, then Dr. Austin mercilessly caused intentional suffering, taking our child from 'able' to 'bed bound'. She said 1 thing, then did another! Her hugs in beginning gave false sense of security.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Austin by the Urgent Care Clinic when I first moved to Columbia from out of state. I found her to be very knowledgeable and thorough and am glad that I found her as my physician.

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

She was thoughtful and took good care of my wife

Posted on October 3rd, 2017