Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine A Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 68
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She is interested in making money, not helping people. Before making an appointment I called and asked if they took my insurance and was simply told yes. I was not told that they were out of my insurance's network. When I showed up for a followup I was told I owed over $800 and was expected to pay $250 on the spot. I was never contacted or sent a bill before this. I had only had one previous appointment with her in which she did basic blood work and referred me to another doctor. Because I was out of network, she could set the price of her service at whatever she wanted. She charged over $500 just for a new patent appointment and over $200 for blood work. This is more than I paid before having insurance. Also during my appointment she talked to me like I was an irresponsible child and made comments about me spending too much money of coffee, and tried to make me feel guilty for not going to the doctor sooner. I felt like I was speaking to my grandmother, not a professional.
This doctor is rude, lazy, and disgusting. She didn't address anything I came in for, I asked her a question and she just said your time is up and walked out after really not telling me anything. All she did was play around on her computer, which she has no idea how to use. So how was I out of time when she never gave me any time????? I would recommend doing some serious research on this doctor you will be amazed at what you find on her. She should be shut down.
Dr. Martin was very rude, her clinic was unsanitary. Very dirty, she does not have updated equipments. Dr Martin very confrontational, she interrogated me, treated me like a criminal, also this doctor is very judgemental. I highly recommend NOT to go to this doctor. It is a waste of time. She is negligent.
This doctor is terrible. While sitting in a room over an hour waiting to be seen, she finally comes in. After tending to me tells me to go on this web site to post a positive review on her, which makes me wonder how many other patients she done this to. She then walks me out to the waiting room and grabs a hand full of her business cards and hands them to me and tells, not asks, me to hand them out to anyone, while I'm standing in line at a store hand them out to other people in line, WHAT?! Then she goes into tell me how much she gets paid by my health insurance for my visit, which according to her is nothing, so it was like I owed it to her to hand out her cards???? I want a doctor that takes care of me and isn't all about the money, I will not be back!
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Katherine A Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPax River Medical Clinic Llc, 46940 S Shangri La Dr Ste 19, Lexington Park, MD
Dr. Katherine A Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington Park, MD.