Dr. Katherine Maurath Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Maurath?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Poor bedside manor

Posted on July 16th, 2017

I went to this doctor after my car accident. My first visit seemed a little short and I left feeling unsure about what all she said was wrong. My second visit was even worse!! She wanted to schedule a MRI, I am super afraid of closed spaces, she offered to prescribe Valium but I explained that doesn't work on me, I told her I had another Med once when I had a MRI but I couldn't recall the name... I was trying so hard to remember and she said to me as she was already half out the door, I don't have time to play guessing games!!! I was floored, and also very hurt as she could have made a suggestion of other meds, after she left I recalled what it was I had. I went back to her for the MRI results and once again, she was one step for the door before I could ask questions. This was the last time I went to her and I will NEVER see her again!

Dr. Maurath is wonderful!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Maurath for about 16 years for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. Fibromyalgia can be very painful and finding the right combination of treatment to reduce the symptoms can be difficult. She has consistently been proactive in helping me try new things and combinations of things, in an effort to enhance my quality of life. She has an incredible attitude and gift for making you feel like she is a partner in your health and there to see you through. I trust her with my life!

Posted on October 12th, 2017