Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig?

awesome doctor

This surgeon is thorough, efficient and compassionate. Afgterreading some of the other reviews, I wonder who they saw. Many patients don't realize that a surgeon is usually a very concrete, logical thinker. I don't see why anyone expects the red carpet; staff was fine; again, they have many patients with urgencies and emergencies, so you may have to wait--if it were you or your family member you'd want someone this dedicated. As for the "burn" one person mentioned, that's an OR staff issue, not the surgeon.

Worst experience of my life!

Dr. McCuaig is one of the worst doctors i have ever had in all my experiences with doctors. She is rude and talks to her patients like they all have degrees in medicine,she made me feel like a number and not a person all she cares about is making money and her staff is rude unfriendly and her office DOES NOT PRACTICE OR SHOW COMPASSION TO THE PATIENTS AT ALL. I will never use Dr McCuaig again or recommend her to any of my friends,family or even my worst enemy at that. You dont have to take my word for it but ill be praying for if you do use her:(

Be aware

I liked her as a person, but would not recommend her to anyone as a surgeon. I got an infection after surgery and she did not take responsibility for her mistake.

Incredible Dr

She puts you at ease immediatly. She is knowledgable and a perfectionist. She saved my life by doing a double mastectomy instead of just a single.

Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.