Dr. Katherine Dietrich Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Dietrich?

Retired

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Very disappointed! I'm trying to find a DR in the Prescott area, used this site and found Dr. Metzger even scheduled an appointment, received an email confirmation with date, time and address but no phone number. After multiple calls, found that Dr. Metzger is retired and no longer seeing patients. This site needs attention!!

Will be back

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Just saw this doctor for the first time and couldn't be happier. I question as to how many of the negative reviews have to do with people not reading the "will not prescribe chronic narcotic or controlled medications" on the new patient packet I had to fill out

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Wonderful doctor, I can't say enough nice things about her

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Excellent doc, really listened to me and helped me out. Seems very smart

Best Primary Care Dr.

Posted on November 21st, 2014

I've followed this excellent doctor through 3 different office changes as she has taken on new work for Yavapai Regional Medical Center Physician Care group. She always listens and is available if I would have an urgent issue. Gives me appropriate referrals if needed and doesn't believe in overmedication. Would highly recommend her.

Completely rude!!!

Posted on February 27th, 2014

This doctor can careless to take the time with her patients and acts like she can careless about ones health and you are just another number, I do not recommend her AT ALL!

All of my questions were addressed

Posted on March 28th, 2013

It's been a long time since I've had a doctor that took the time to go through my list of questions in one visit AND do it patiently. She spent half an hour with me when other doctors have given me 10 minutes before they told me to make another appointment if I had other questions. The doctor gave careful consideration to my questions and I felt she had a good diagnosis and suggestions on what to do for each one, especially since I don't want to take medications on a regular basis. I've finally found a doctor that was thorough and extremely courteous. Her front desk staff was friendly. The person that did my EKG wasn't rushed even though another staff member came in and said they needed her help quickly. I gave promptness three stars because four would have meant she saw me exactly on time. A 10 minute wait was nothing compared to appointments I've had with other doctors. 'Follows up after visit' isn't required because I got my next appointment while I was there with written instructions on what to do as at home care for each of my questions.

Do not go to, but run from this doctor.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I was dismayed that this doctor would not ask me questions about my symptoms and medical problems, only looked at the standard checklist her assistant filled in on computer screen. I had to insist that she'd hear me out. The visit lasted about ten minutes, and five of them she spent on lecturing me on my bad attitude. She was rude, dismissive, and indifferent to my suffering and concerns. I will not be back and think it's a disgrace that I have to pay for this doctor's "mistreatment".

Posted on December 8th, 2015