Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine M Oflynn has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Katherine M Oflynn has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 25
If you want to catch up on the Disney Channel just make an appointment here! We showed up promptly at 1:50 for our 2 O'C routine 15 month baby check up. The door was locked so we sat outside til the door was opened at 2. We were the second family on the sign in sheet and then nothing happened for half an hour. The waiters compared notes and determined that 4 of us had the same 2 O'C appointment. At 2:25 I asked the woman at the desk when I'd be seeing the doctor, I was told "In a minute". The minute lasted until 2:55. Then we were shepherded into an interior cube where we waited another 15 minutes. It took almost an hour and a half to get about 2 minutes with the doctor and 3 minutes with a nurse who gave the baby a shot. If your time has no value this is a good choice. As one of the other waiting patients commented "this is like a clinic". My daughter only had routine check ups so I can't comment on the overall quality of care. The doctor spent very little time with us and the rest of the staff was barely OK,the front desk is overwhelmed. The doctor has too many patients - but I'll help - I am not going back.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Miami Childrens Hospital
Dr. Katherine M Oflynn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKatherine M Oflynn Md, 6971 W Sunrise Blvd Ste 106, Plantation, FL
Dr. Katherine M Oflynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.