Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Parker
Dr. Katherine Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Parker is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Katherine Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Downtown Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
12 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine Parker in this video.
Dr. Katherine Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.