Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Phaneuf
Dr. Katherine Phaneuf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westford, MA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Phaneuf is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital, Emerson Hospital and Harvard Vanguard Med Associates, Chelmsford, Ma. Dr. Phaneuf has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Phaneuf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Katherine Phaneuf has the following 1 expertise
- Infectious Disease
Showing 5 of 13
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Phaneuf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lowell General Hospital
Harvard Vanguard Med Associates, Chelmsford, Ma
Saints Memorial Med Ctr Out Pt
Westford Nursing & Rehabilitation Ctr
Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions133 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine Phaneuf in this video.
Dr. Katherine Phaneuf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westford, MA.