2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Katherine A Raymer?

Wonderful Naturopath with Attention to Emotional Health

I would highly recommend Dr. Raymer to anyone who would like a more holistic healthcare provider, especially as an alternative way of addressing emotional health through more gentle and natural medicine. I've seen Dr. Raymer for a couple years and feel like her support and relationship with me has grown over time. Primarily I've seen her for emotional health naturopathy, and now I also see her for primary care (she contracts with Medicaid (Amerigroup or Melina)). Dr. Raymer has always listened and respected my personal experience of herbs and supplements she has suggested, ones that worked very well consistantly and ones that didn't work well and I discontinued. She also does not push medication or options that I don't prefer. I am very impressed by the quality of listening, holistic approach, and length/thoroughness of Naturopathy appointments I've had at Bastyr team care. Both student practitioners and Dr. Raymer will work well with you, if you stick with it over time and get to know what will work for you. I'm still trying to figure that all out too...

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Katherine A Raymer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.

Dr. Katherine A Raymer Is this you?