Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine A Reese has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katherine A Reese has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Katherine A Reese has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katherine A Reese is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I had a fixed appointment with Dr Reese. After tech took all the necessary information She kept me waiting undressed for 1 1/2 hours. Only to return with a smile that She was with an unexpected person (not sure if they had an appointment...blah blah excuse "Oh they didn't tell you") I told her "this was unacceptable" and I haven't returned for 3 yrs. and don't plan returning to Dr Reese..
35 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
New Britain General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStanly Regional Medical Center, 301 Yadkin St, Albemarle, NC
Dr. Katherine A Reese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albemarle, NC.