Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine W Roller
Dr. Katherine W Roller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Sobrante, CA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Roller is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Sutter Delta Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine W Roller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Katherine W Roller has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Katherine W Roller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katherine W Roller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Very professional in every aspect as is Dr. Katherine Roller's staff. Very attentive and one who listens to what her patients are saying. Very thoughtful to the needs of her patients and one that who puts you at ease from the start to the very end of each visit. A great asset to the medical profession, the world needs more like her.
she seemed nice, but when I called they said she WAS taking new patients..the two times I needed to make an appt, she told me to go to the emergency room..the first time I had the flu (if she didnt have time she shouldve said she was not accepting new patients)..now I have another health problem..she again said to go to the emergency room..my problem is not that bad, I just need something from a past experience with chemo checked out..I need to find a new doctor.
I have had this Dr. since my PCP left the area. In the five or more years I've had her I have only seen her a handful of times. I end up in urgent care 9-10 times and that's no exaggeration. If I need follow up she is not around and therefore need to go to urgent care for a second appointment and a second co-pay because the staff cannot prescribe or advise over the phone even if it's been less than 24 hours since the visit. Seriously, find another Dr.
Dr. Roller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKatherine W Roller Md, 3976 Wesley Way, El Sobrante, CA
Dr. Katherine W Roller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Sobrante, CA.