More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Roque
Dr. Katherine Roque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun Valley, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Roque is affiliated with Pacifica Hospital of the Valley, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center and Providence St. Joseph M.C. PHS. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Roque has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Roque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Providence St. Joseph M.C. PHS
Olive View Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9375 San Fernando Rd, Sun Valley, CA
Dr. Katherine Roque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun Valley, CA.