Dr. Katherine Schneebaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Schneebaum?

Unprofessional - No Compassion

I have never written a review before but this time I feel its necessary. I made an apt and during apt was advised that if I have certain symptoms she wanted me back immediately. Two days later these symptoms appeared so I called to make an apt. They told me they couldn't fit me in for two days and I should go to their walk in care facility. I have never heard of such a thing. This is insane. Another time, she had sent me for blood work. After almost 3 weeks of waiting and not hearing anything I figured all was good. I was wrong, when I called to double check, only then did I find out there were abnormalities and more blood work was need. Apparently they forgot to call me.

I don't mind waiting for Dr. Schneebaum as when I am in with her she spends the time I need, answers all questions and i NEVER feel rushed.I recommend her to everyone I know as i feel she is an extremely caring, very smart and thorough doctor.

Very down to earth and very knowledgeable.

Highly recommend

Dr. Schneebaum has a wonderful bedside manner, is an excellent listener, and quite brilliant. If you are looking for a doctor that will be a true partner in your care, you will be very pleased with Dr. Schneebaum.