Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Katherine A Schuppert has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Katherine A Schuppert has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
Dr. Katherine A Schuppert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katherine A Schuppert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Not sure how anyone can give Dr. Schuppert mediocre ratings. The front desk staff is not always terribly courteous, but her nurse is amazing and Dr. Schuppert herself is the best gyn I ever had. I have been using her for 12+ years, she delivered 1 of my 2 kids, and I actually look forward to seeing her because she is so genuine, so caring, and so supportive.
35 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Katherine A Schuppert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine A Schuppert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.