Dr. Katherine K Valois Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine K Valois?

Circumcision disaster

Took my baby in for a circumcision and it was a nightmare. Yes there's risks involved, but the procedure was not performed right. What I don't understand is why parents aren't allowed in the room during the surgery? The doctor assured me that there may be oozing after, but unlikely. My baby didn't just have oozing, there was a sea of blood! It was terrible. The DR. had me to stay after to monitor the bleeding. I had to bring my baby in to the ER to re do the surgery that night. Dr. Katherine never followed up with me and check on me after. Very bad experience!! Do not let her circumcise your baby. Unexperienced.

On several occasions Dr. Valois has made a point to follow up with my daughters by contacting us personally to see how things are going. My daughters have really enjoyed her. My oldest just turned 18 and she was very dissapointed to find out she could no longer see Dr. Valois. I would definitely recomend her to friends and family looking for a pediatrician.