Dr. Katherine K Welty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine K Welty?

AMAZING

Dr. Welty is an amazing doctor and person. I have been a patient of hers for over 15 years and she has managed my care with kid gloves. You have to wait to see her but that is because she takes time with each of her patients. She is a great listner and will try to help you will anything you need.

Gave Me My Life Back!

I was Dr. Welty's patient for more than 14 years. I had recovered from Ovarian cancer 10 years prior to my first visit with her. When I first became Dr. Welty's Patient I had just had a Bilateral Mastectomy. It had only been months and I was not recovering from the pain and emotional impact. And while under her care I also had two Laminectomies. You can imagine the issue that I had while under her care. Without Dr. Welty's professional, emotion, and physical, care I could not have had a life worth living. I am 72 and as you can imagine I have had many doctors, no one holds a candle to Dr. Welty. She has moved 1 1/2 hours away, after not being under her care since 1/2016 I have again deteriorated in health, pain, and emotionally. So, today I made an appointment to see her next month and I look forward to the 3 hour drive I will make for my visits.

Unprofessional and doesn't respond when you need help

Was trying to find a new primary doctor.....spoke to her about previous issues with others. She said all their info goes through patient portal....I called saying I couldn't get in using the password info they gave me. They said to go online and email the doctor. I did this numerous times and never got a response and when I called, was told that was the only way to get information. Completely unprofessional and they never called to do any kind of follow up with me or go over test results, etc.

Dr. Welty takes the time to listen to the patient and is through in her diagnosis of your medical needs.

I visited this office for the 1st time and the office staff smelled perfume. The receptionist walked out of her office and came up to me to smell me, while the nurse yelled out "we will have to reschedule her". Dont bother I wont be coming back there! I have worked for Dr's office's most of my life and have never experienced something like this! Dont ever go in there smelling good!

Patient

Dr. Welty is a great doctor. I do have an issue with the amount that is charged for office visits. With insurance now going towards HRA's you have to be mindful of what the doctor is charging. There are no set fees so you don't know what the visit will cost.

Best doctor and staff

You won't find a doctor or staff more caring and concerned. Dr. Welty keeps very current with medical information and is wonderful at suggesting medications that might be a little off the beaten path for problems. She keeps an open mind and LISTENS to the patient. Recently I have had some issues and her staff works hard to get you in quickly. I felt very unwell after a recent surgery, she got me in to the office and then re-admitted to the hospital quickly and without any problems. She spends the time needed with each patient, so you might wait a little longer to see her but she's worth it. I don't understand another reviewer's negative comments about BJ! She talks very fast but it's because she's busy. She has always been very caring and helpful and I've been a patient for quite a few years.

Great Doctor Wnderful nurse.

My family and I have been patients for years. Dr Welty and BJ treat all patients like family. If this nurse gives you a hard time-listen to her! She is only telling you things for your own good- she has helped me even when I did not want to hear it-both the doctor and nurse care.They are both very professional and I won't go to anyone else.

Great Dr!, Crappy Nurse! Great receptionist!

Dr. is spot on will go out of her way to diagnose your problem(s) She spends the right amount of time with you and speaks in layman's terms. Never arrogant or nasty. However she has a nurse that is just plain mean and NASTY! Needs some ppl skills and will go out of her way to torment you. Receptionist is sweet as she can be.

Dr. Welty is by far one of the best. Very thorough. Her stall could stand to be more helpful to the clients by being less demanding in tone of voice and more helpful, for example maybe call ahead or fax for lab tests, share a little of that knowledge from doing what they do for so many years so we don't get such a run-around.