Dr. Katherine Wier Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Wier?

Not Pleased

Posted on June 10th, 2013

In addition to the extraordinary wait times this woman in my humble opinion was a butcher! I have had moles removed before and this woman said according to insurance she had to make the circumference that big. Well first of all that is inaccurate so now I have these HORRIBLE round scars where a teeny tiny mole was. I would not recommend her obviously would not go back. Other Dr's were even shocked when they saw how much she took

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Weir for several years. She's a crazy woman, but she cares and she's VERY good. The waits are horrible if you can't schedule the 1st appointment in the morning or after lunch. The reason is, she spends as much time with her patients as is required. It's good when you're in the examining room, bad if you're waiting. I just ALWAYS schedule the first appointment and I'm out and back to work within an hour (with a 10 minute walk to and from).

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I was most pleased. She diagnosed and resolved three separate skin conditions I was concerned with. I rate her excellent on all points.

left hideous scarring

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Reoved moles and left hideous scarring. She didnt refer to a plastic surgeon for mole removal which was strictly cosmetic, not cancerous. She removed the moles as if they were cancerous. I didnt know my options. She does not deserve to treat patients as she was careless and did not discuss options. Her profile picture describes her perfectly.

would not recommend

Posted on September 8th, 2008

I went in for removal of a very small skin tag. Dr. Wier sent out for two biopsies that I did not want, and said I would not pay for. Her office billed me anyway, and when I disputed the charge, they sent me to collection. On top of that, I have a huge scar as well.

Posted on March 31st, 2017