Dr. Katherine A Witherington Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Katherine A Witherington?

Would give zero stars if it was an option

Dr. Witherington seriously misdiagnosed me. She refused to listen to me or properly evaluate my health issues and informed me that I was too young to have any health problems. After several attempts to get her to listen to me, she told me that she didn't believe I was sick and wanted to prescribe me meds that, in light of my recent diagnosis by a skilled cardiologist and a skilled neurologist, would have caused serious issues. After a few more doctors and a whole lot more tests, I was diagnosed with Dysautonomia and Autoimmune Autonomic Ganglionopathy. Very serious conditions that require extensive treatment, and which have no cure. He completely ignored anything I told him and jumped straight to a migraine diagnosis.

Dr. Katherine A Witherington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.