Dr. Katharine Woessner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Katharine Woessner?

Really bad doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Does not care about her patients. Incompetent.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I think Dr. Woessner is an outstanding physician, and she has always been very accurate in her care of my severe asthma. I am sure without her understanding and indiviualizing my treatment I would have been hosppitalized many times; however, I have never had to go to the hospital becuae of her. Anyone who sees Dr. Woessner for their allergies will be going to the bes!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr. Woessner is a vary knowledgable and caring doctor. I was a patient of hers for over 10 years (I moved out of state) and I would highly recommend her.

Bad Allergist

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Do not see this doctor! Avoid like the plague...I've suffered from horrible allergy symptoms for years. Could hardly breathe out of my nose and itching all over my body. Dr. Woessner told me that unless I had hives, I did not have allergies and that my problems were likely all in my head. I switched to a different allergist at Sharp Hospital who confirmed that, no, I was not imagining my symptoms, and that indeed I did have allergies. I have since been treated succesfully with allergy shots and turbinate tissue reduction at Sharp.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Overall I think Dr Woessner is great, I don't doubt her level of competence as a doctor. She was willing to listen to my concerns and spent time with me as required. Though sometimes she is gone for 15mins in the middle of an appt and then comes back to finish the appt. Though that is not ideal, its better than not spending time with a patient.Her staff at the carmel valley location is not good. They are incompetent and terrible at returning phone calls or following up with you. Its a hassle to deal with them.

Highest Recommendation

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Dr. Woessner is the best physician we have ever been to. She treats our whole family for allergies and asthma. She is personable, professional and has excellent bed side manners. Her staff is exceptional and she has consistently treated our medical conditions well. We wouldn't even consider going to another doc...

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 19th, 2017