- 15 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
- 1 specialty
- 3 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathern L Auer
Dr. Kathern L Auer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathern L Auer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kathern L Auer has the following 3 expertise
15 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSHASTA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 1100 Butte St, Redding, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathern L Auer, DO - Emergency Medicine in Redding, CA, in this video.
Dr. Kathern L Auer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Redding, CA.