Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen McGowan
Dr. Kathleen McGowan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. McGowan is affiliated with Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center and St Lukes Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen McGowan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Dr. McGowan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kathleen McGowan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions100 E Idaho St, Boise, ID
Dr. Kathleen McGowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.