Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kathleen Murphy MD, CNM
Kathleen Murphy, MD, CNM is a Doctor primarily located in Queensbury, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. Her specialties include Urology. Kathleen Murphy is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital, Samaritan Hospital and St Peter's Hospital. She speaks English.
Kathleen Murphy has 2 locations
Kathleen Murphy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Kathleen Murphy has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Murphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Peter's Hospital
Locations & Directions
Kathleen Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queensbury, NY.