Dr. Kathleen Williams Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Williams?

Stereo typed me a 17 yr chronic pain sufferer as a drug addict

Posted on May 21st, 2010

In may of 08 she damaged and caused excruciating pain resulting from my gallbladder being removed.In a so called aftercare I was denied pain meds and was left at home with flair ups on a daily basis I lost 90 lbs in a 5 week period. unable to pass gas or a bowel movement and was brought to my knees begging for mercy in wilson county hospital that or euthanize me would have showed far more mercy and humane than I experienced .

Posted on December 8th, 2016