The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen R Agnew MD
Dr. Kathleen R Agnew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Fort Campbell, KY . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen R Agnew has 3 locations
Dr. Kathleen R Agnew has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
21 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kathleen R Agnew Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kathleen R Agnew's office for more information.
6900 Georgia Ave Washington, DC : (202) 782-4948
268 Dandridge Dr Franklin, TN : (202) 782-6958
650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell, KY : (931) 220-7391
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen R Agnew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.