Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen U Bare has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathleen U Bare has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Kathleen U Bare has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bare is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kathleen U Bare accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsKathleen U Bare Md, 4834 Socialville Foster Rd Ste 60, Mason, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen U Bare in this video.
Dr. Kathleen U Bare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason, OH.