Dr. Kathleen Barkow Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Barkow?

Registered Nurse

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I had Dr. Barkow when I was younger. She was very rude to me and always belittled my mother and I. She would give me lectures on wearing a helmet for roller-skating when I was 17 y.o. So it was hard to build a trusting relationship with her. As a registered nurse with my masters, I would have to say that I would not go to this doctor. I have had contact with thousands of doctors and I will always remember how terrible her bed side manners were and how she made my mom and I feel every visit. I'm glad I'm able to enhance patient satisfaction in my area of work. She taught me, how I don't want to treat my patients and their families.

Posted on January 13th, 2016