Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen T Baskett has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Baskett is a wonderful Dr who listens to what you are telling her instead of trying to "book treat you". She was approachable and understanding. I went to her after havingmutliple surgerys and having a hard time with my weight gain due to not being mobile for almost 10 months. She understood what i was telling her and offered some great options for me. I am 100% satisfied with her treatment as wll as her office personal. They are very professional. The atmosphere of the Dr and the personal. I would recommend her and her clinic to anyone that is having some frustaration with either weight management or nutrional soundness. I love the people there.
35 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Kathleen T Baskett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Physician Network, 2900 12th Ave N Ste 160W, Billings, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen T Baskett in this video.
Dr. Kathleen T Baskett is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Billings, MT.