Dr. Kathleen Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Brown?

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr. Brown has been my doctor for the past 6 years. She truly cares about her patients. I am amazed that she recalls and asks about my children at each visit. My wait time is minimal and the staff are great .

Posted on April 16th, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Brown since 2009 I have always been treated liked family. Dr. Brown has always treated me with a professional level as her patient. And the staff us excellent make you like family.💜 Thank you for service for last 7 years.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

She listens and is very informed. Makes you feel so comfortable. She informs of procedure needed without adding anxiety or making you afraid. I highly recommend Dr Brown.

Very Happy

Posted on April 25th, 2014

My previous Gyn retired and I did not want to switch. I lucked into Dr. Brown and am very glad I did. She was friendly but all business, easy to talk to and had great assistants. Very happy I made the choice.

Rough, no communication, and nonempathetic

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I am in my 37th week of pregnancy and was in for a scheduled visit at Partners OBGYN. At Partners they rotate doctors so you have experience with every doctor there. I was up for a visit with Dr. Brown who I had once before. Last time she was short and rough with me and this time was not an exception. Then she brought up that I may need to be induced because of potential complications and sent me to the hospital for further testing with the promise that upon completion a decision would be able to be made. After a couple hours at the hospital the Dr. there informed my husband and I that he'd send the results over to Dr. Brown immediately so a decision could be made. We called Partners a little while later asking what the status would be. We were informed we'd receive a call from Dr. Brown before 5 p.m. so we'd know whehter to return to the hospital and when or to return to our lives and work. 5 rolled around and no call. We called Parnterns who said they'd page Dr. Brown who'd give us a call within 15 minutes. 6 p.m. and then 7 p.m. rolled around. We had no idea what the results of the tests indicated, whether I needed to be induced, whtether our baby would be OK, whether we should be at the hospital, or whether we needed to call into work for the next day. It was the most nerve racking and stressful 6 hours ever. Finally we were able to get a hold of an on call Dr. at Partners who was able to pull the hospital records and my records at Partners and confirm that everything was OK, and no inducement was needed. Dr. Brown demonstrated a lack of care in her handling of my body, in her bedside manner, and her inability to make a simple phone call after being prompted by the hospital and her office (twice). Partners OBGYN has been wonderful, but Dr. Brown has been the opposite.

Avoid her

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner, little regard for patient care or preventative medicine. Nad doctor. Go elsewhere.

Not happy with her care at all

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Dr. Brown delivered my son in 09. I had not seen her throughout any of my visits at the office on Fletcher. There were several wonderful doctors there at Partners in Obgyn who understand my wishes. She came in the delivery room pushing pitocin and eager to give epidiural for no reason other than to speed up labor which had only been about 5/6 hours tops from my water breaking with gradually progressing contractions. She then tried to not let me do things that were specifically stated, such as having my older son with us at the delivery. A nurse finally had to pull her aside. She had a horrible bedside manner and forgot that I was the patient and it was my call, not hers. She gave me an episiotomy without consulting with me first and then botched the stitching which resulted in about 6 months of pain, after I had previously discussed with doctors about NOT wanting an episiotomy. Doctors like her are the reason women decide not to go the natural route. She is a major part of the reason why I am currently pregnant and now receiving care at a birth center. I feel robbed of my birth experience and wished I had kicked her out of the room when I had the chance, she took an awesome experience and made it stressful and chaotic. There are other great docs there, but if you happen to deliver on her watch and you care about your birth experience and being respected as a mother, I would ask for someone else.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

Dr Brown is a thorough, attentive and caring doctor. She was excellent during and after problems with my high risk pregnancy. The entire group is wonderful.

Posted on November 30th, 2017