Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Bynum
Dr. Kathleen Bynum, DO, DABMA is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bynum is affiliated with Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center, Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Specialty Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Bynum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathleen Bynum has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Kathleen Bynum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bynum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center
Baylor University Medical Center
Baylor Specialty Hospital
Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Our Children's House at Baylor - Dallas
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Texas Health Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
23 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKathleen M Bynum DO PA, 5323 Miller Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Kathleen Bynum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.