Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Cho
Dr. Kathleen Cho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Cho is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and University of Michigan Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Cho has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Kathleen Cho has the following 18 expertise
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia, CIN)
- Colon Cancer
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Dr. Kathleen Cho has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathleen Cho is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
University of Michigan Health System
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.