Dr. Kathleen M Curtis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Curtis?

Zero star

I wish I could give zero stars. Doctor Kathleen Curtis lied to me twice. I came in to get antibiotics for a bad chest cold I'd had for 3-4 weeks. I knew exactly what I had because several people at work had the same issue, including the person I sit next to at work had the same exact symptoms and had already been seen by a doctor. Doctor Curtis wanted to do a flu test to rule it out, even though my symptoms didn't fit. I asked how much it would cost and she said $10, which I again said I didn't need. Later when I receive the bill I've been charged $40 for flu testing even though I didn't agree to it. And by the way, I was right, I didn't have the flu. The other thing I asked to be treated for was an ear infection. I asked for antibiotic ear drops. But she said that the oral antibiotics she was giving my for my cold would help with my ear infection. WRONG! And if you look at WebMD, it specifically says that oral antibiotics basically do nothing for an ear infection. So I still have the ear infection. I called the office to complain and they really just don't care.

Patient for 20+ years, wouldn't go anywhere else for my medical needs.

Been a patient of Dr. Curtis for many years, and have always felt well cared for and confident of this doctor.

Caring

Dr. Curtis is willing to answer any questions you may have. Never seems rushed. Her office staff used to be awful but that has improved the last couple of years. The wait time is never longer than 15 minutes.

I went to this practice when I was sick on the recommendation of my mother who sees Dr. Romano. I was in and out pretty quickly, they let me finish my paperwork in the exam room. I did have an early appointment time so there wasn't a lot of people in there. I saw Dr. Curtis, she was extremely nice, professional and quick. I definitely will be going back there for all my medical needs.