Dr. Kathleen J Dennis-Zarate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen J Dennis-Zarate?

Knowledgeable & Caring

Dr. Dennis-Zarate listens well, took her time examining me, considered my symptoms, and solved my eye problem. She is professional & caring. I have visited her at both her Glendale & Montrose office. I much prefer the Montrose office, as its less crowded. And I like the staff there better.

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Dennis-Zarate for many years and have very high regard for her abilities and commitment. I'm high-risk for glaucoma and Dr. Dennis-Zarate has been carefully monitoring that risk for two years now. My daughter has always felt very comfortable with her. She's obviously very knowledgeable and smart. Sometimes you have to wait a while for an appointment, or wait in the office once you get there, but that's partly due to the fact that she's much in demand. Her Montrose office stays open late (till 7 I believe) and is less crowded than her Glendale office.

Dr. Kathleen J Dennis-Zarate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.