The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Diehl
Dr. Kathleen Diehl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Diehl is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and University of Michigan Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Diehl has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Kathleen Diehl has the following 7 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Kathleen Diehl has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathleen Diehl is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
She is the most wonderful doctor. I went to her for a second opinion of more than a couple of things that came up. She is kind, compassionate, energetic and truly cares about her patients. I have never had a physician that made me feel like I was so important. I heard she is retiring or is retired. I am sad to her that. She is so intelligent and confident!
Dr. Diehl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
University of Michigan Health System
19 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1994
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen Diehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.