Dr. Kathleen T Dor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen T Dor?

Satisfied patient

Dr. Dor is very patient and takes her time. She listens to everything I have to say and never tells me I'm wrong about how I feel. She never misdiagnoses me.

caring interested in your being. beat fp I have ever had at Kaiser

I am no longer a Kaiser patient, but are consering going back only if Dr. Kathleen Dor is available. Outstanding doctor, cares about her patience, always returns calls, gentle, kind and caring doctor. Make you feel so comfortable. I remember a very difficult procedure she had to do in her office, which was painful. She was so compassional. I move from the area, so I went to a closer Kaiser, which was terrible. I stay with Kaiser only because of Dr. Dor. I am thinking about moving back to that area just so I can have her as a doctor again. Her staff is great, I don't know if she still have her nurse (Griselda) I hope I spelled the name correctly. I think I will drop in on them and give them some of my hand cream that they enjoyed.

Type 2 Diabetes